Ah whatever....I've finally given into
My reasons for doing this meme are three-fold...
1) My own brain is stuck in a constant mushy loop, and has been ground down by endless repeats of Murder, She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) and Without A Trace
2) I have two weeks to kick around until I start my new job. And I don't want to find myself still
stuck in the cycle of endless repeats of Murder, She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) and Without A Trace for those two weeks.
3) I want to do something nice for folk.
Oh and I've requested a couple from other people...and I feel kinda bad for not doing one back.
Here endeth my essay.
The first TEN people to comment in this post get to request that I write a drabble/drabble-ish ficlet of any pairing/character of their choosing. In return, they have to post this in their journal, regardless of their ability level.
Here we go with the list:
- Sick!Wilson story. Maybe some kind of emotional issues and House is there to make him feel better. Yes, making him feel better through sex would work...apparently
- House bitching and moaning about ice and snow keeping him from going places, as cripples do, and Wilson coming up with a perfect plan to make sure he can get somewhere he really wants to go anyway (POSTED)
-House gets more injured with Lucas's pranks and Wilson has to take care of him and either plans revenge on Lucas or actually does it. (POSTED)
- The insane sounding prompt of a House/Spaced crossover. House and Wilson meets Tim, Daisy, Marsha etc etc etc
I only do House/Wilson because...well it's the only pair I write. But I will do anything within that ship. Friendship, slash, smut, crack...as long as the prompt is decent and it sparks something off then I'll do it. Although I refuse to anything that refers to Phil Collins as anything but an evil cue ball of a man.
(Here's me hoping I won't get stuck with that endless cycle of Murder, She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) and Without A Trace)